IELTS Writing Task 2 pdf – It can be very challenging for students to prepare for the IELTS exam writing task 2. Task 2 matters more in the IELTS writing task module than task 1.
Preparing for IELTS Writing Task 2 and approaching it confidently is very important to get a high band score in this module.
One of the best resources for preparing for IELTS writing task 2 is the IELTS writing task 2 pdf.
The pdfs are very easy to download and can easily be accessed by students to get a good band score.
In this blog, I will also give you a writing task 2 pdf for the IELTS exam with a 7+ band answer. You can use those sample answers to understand how to write a 7+ band score answer for IELTS writing.
Let’s start with understanding the IELTS writing task 2!
IELTS Writing Task 2 Format
Here you will get the type of questions you will get in the IELTS writing task 2, along with the criteria for measuring the writing task 2.
There are a total of 7 types of questions in IELTS writing task 2 that are mentioned below;
- Opinion essay
- Discuss both views essay
- Positive/negative trend essay
- Agree and disagree essay
- Advantages and disadvantages essay
- Problematic essay
- Direct essay
The direct essay is the least asked essay during the exam, and the most asked essays are opinion, discussion, and agree or disagree essays.
The criteria based on which the IELTS writing task 2 score is measured;
- Task Response.
- Coherence and Cohesion.
- Lexical Resource (Vocabulary)
- Grammatical Range & Accuracy.
IELTS Writing Task 2 pdf
Download more pdfs
Benefits Of Using A pdf
Now let’s consider why you should use task 2 pdf IELTS writing. Here are some benefits of using the pdf resources to prepare for the IELTS writing task 2.
Students can easily assess and download the pdf resources and score them on their phone to access them anywhere.
The pdf I will provide here is free of cost and provides you with 7+ band score sample answers for the most asked questions in the IELTS writing task 2.
This IELTS writing task 2 pdf contains the latest questions being asked in the IELTS writing task 2 in 2023.
These are some of the best reasons to use this pdf and get the latest IELTS writing task 2 academic topics with answers.
Tips For IELTS Writing Task 2
- Before starting writing, analyze the given question and understand the task requirement.
- After analyzing, write down the bullet points that you will write in your essay.
- Clearly state in the introduction your intent of the essay. For example, if it is an agree or disagree essay, then explain in the introduction whether you agree or disagree.
- Make at least 4 paragraphs; Introduction, Body Paragraph 1, Body Paragraph 2, and Conclusion.
- Use transition verbs to connect your ideas and create a coherent flow in your essay.
- Don’t use slang or informal language in your essay. Use a formal tone for the best result.
- Read sample answers for every type of question, you can use our writing task 2 pdf for that purpose.
- Practice every question type before the exam.
- Do not forget to review your work after writing to find out any mistakes you make while writing.
In this blog, I have provided you with the IELTS writing pdf that students can use to learn how to write a 7+ band score answer for IELTS writing task 2.
Along with the pdf, you will get information about the question types in IELTS writing task 2 and the criteria for scoring writing task 2.
At the end of the blog, there are some tips that can be useful for students while writing the task 2 essay in the IELTS exam.
I hope that you like this blog and find the pdf useful, but if you have any questions please let us know through comments.
For more informative content like this keep visiting Tackle IELTS.