How To Choose The Best Books For IELTS To Score 8 Bands – Preparing for the IELTS exam can be very challenging if you do not prepare for the exam properly.
So it is important to prepare for the exam from the best resources. In this article, I will discuss the best books for the IELTS exam that can help you improve your score and get your desired band score.
I will start this article by describing what you must look for in a good IELTS book. Then I will
explain how you can choose the best IELTS book and at the end I will give the list of best books for IELTS that you can use.
Let’s get started!
What To Look For In IELTS Books
While choosing the best IELTS book, there are some factors that you must consider. Here I will explain those factors in detail.
Let’s look at the features of the best IELTS book!
The first thing that you must look at the best IELTS book is whether that book focuses on all four modules of the exam. You should only select the book that provides tips, strategies, format, and practice tests for all four formats.
Always choose the book that is written by the reputed publishers or authors. You can choose the books that are published by the IELTS officials as they know the IELTS exam completely and provide the quality study materials.
Cover All IELTS Topics
The book you choose must have a detailed or complete explanation about every question type of the IELTS exam.
The best book will provide the best strategies to ace every question of the IELTS exam.
The book you choose should have many practice tests so that you can easily prepare for all modules of the IELTS exam. The more you practice, the more you will improve and get a good score on the exam.
Answers With Proper Explanation
The final feature that a good book must have is explanation of answers of every module. This will be very helpful for you in the reading module of the IELTS exam
How To Choose The Best Books For IELTS
- The first thing that you must do before selecting any book for the IELTS exam is finding your weakness. After finding your weakness, choose the book that will focus on your weakness.
- The next step is to choose a good IELTS book by researching online about a book and reading its reviews online. There you will get the students’ review who have used that book. Choose the book that has the best reviews.
- Always select the book that is up-to-date. So before selecting a book, always check its publication date.
- The final thing that you must consider that fits your pocket or which is in your budget.
Best IELTS Books to Score 8 Bands
Here is the list of best IELTS books that students can use to get a good band score in the IELTS exam. These books will help students to get 8 bands in the IELTS exam.
- The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
- Barron’s IELTS Superpack
- IELTS Trainer Six Practice Tests with Answers and Audio CDs
- Target Band 7: IELTS Academic Module – How to Maximize Your Score
- IELTS Advantage Writing Skills